- Shipping & Delivery
- All orders are usually shipped within 24 hours, excluding holidays and weekends. Orders placed before 3pm PST are usually shipped the same day.
- Shipping charges are calculated directly live from FEDEX, UPS or USPS plus a handling fee.
- Customers are sent a tracking confirmation number via email once their order is shipped automatically. You can also find the tracking information by clicking on My Account. You can check the Tracking number by going to FEDEX.com, UPS.com or USPS.com
- We do not offer local pick up from our location at the moment.
- If you live OUTSIDE of the United States, please read the following below to avoid delays and extra charges.
- All International packages are shipped via Bongo Checkout. You will be directed to our secured International checkout page where you will get a total landed cost of your item delievered to your country.
- Bongo Checkout quotes international consumers a full landed cost (shipping, duties, and taxes) to 101 countries as soon as the transfer takes place. By paying duties and taxes upfront along with shipping, international consumers will not have any additional costs when the products arrive at their door overseas. For the other 121 countries, only shipping will be quoted at checkout and customers will be responsible for paying duties and taxes upon delivery
- All International sales are final
- Returns & Replacements
- If your product arrives with shipping damage, please contact us immediatly so we can file a claim on your behalf. Please do not use the product or open the box if you suspect shipping damage. FEDEX, UPS or USPS may contact you by phone regarding the Insurance Claim.
- All Exchanges & Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the delivery date.
- All Orders must be assigned an RMA number by AirsoftRC.
- If an item is sent back without an RMA number, it will be refused and sent back
- Customer is responsible for all shipping fees to and from AirsoftRC.
- Please keep all manuals, accessories, papers, instructions and original boxes to qualify for an RMA number.
- All Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. We may impose a higher restocking fee if the product is missing original parts, manuals, or has physical marks.
The following will NOT be legible for an RMA:
- Any items that have obvious signs of use.
- Any item that is not in it's original condition, is missing parts or is damaged.
- Lack of compliance with instructions from the owner's manual
- Usage of cheap low quality BB's or reuse of BB's
- Any product that has been altered in any way
- Dis-assembly of products
- REMOVAL of cover up or orange tip for Airsoft Guns
- Failure to provide proper care or maintenance
- Unreasonable use or mishandling
- Overcharging Batteries (initial charge should be 3-4 hours)
AirsoftRC reserver the right to determine what constitutes as unreasonable or excessive wear and tear or use.
If you used our RC products / flew the product, or crashed the product, no matter what the reason. We are sorry but we can not be responsible for your crash or use. AirsoftRC.com will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages including bodily injuries and property damages arising from the use of any product(s) that it sells. AirsoftRC.com reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Remote Controlled product and Airsoft Guns can be very dangerous. Please read the operating manual before use. We have no control over the correct use, installation, application, or maintenance of our products, no liability shall be assumed nor accepted for any damages, losses or costs resulting from the use of the products. Any claims arising from the operating, failure or malfunctioning etc. will be denied. We assume no liability for personal injuries, property damages or consequential damages resulting from our products.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept all major credit cards including Paypal, Google Checkout and Amazon Payments.
- Our site is equipped with a 256 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for a safe shopping experience for our customers.
- We also accept check and money orders, please select check or money order during checkout. You will be given the mailing address at checkout. Please include order # on the check or money order. Items are shipped when the check is cleared.
- International Orders are processed through our secured Bongo Checkout page.
- We ask that all customers shipping to an address other than the billing address notify their credit card company of the alternate shipping address to avoid delays.
- For our customers protection we only ship to Verified billing addresses. Alternate shipping addresses may cause your credit card to decline and your order will not be processed.
- Purchasers must be 18 or over, or puchasing with parantel consent.
- We do not ship C.O.D.
- We track all IP addresses and report fraudulent activity. Please keep in mind, credit card fraud is a Federal Offense.
Customers are urged to contact us by phone or email prior to filing a chargeback. In many cases, any dissatisfaction can be resolved simply and easily.
A chargeback occurs when a customer contacts a credit card-issuing bank to initiate a refund for a purchase they made on their credit card. Since chargebacks are costly and can add a considerable amount to our operating costs, which will ultimately affect the ability to provide the best prices for our valuable customers, we will not tolerate chargeback abuses. In the event that you win the charge back with your credit card company, and have not returned our items in their original condition AirsoftRC will attempt to recover fraudulently disputed charges plus additional costs via a third-party collection agency and your account will be reported to all credit bureaus as a delinquent collection account. This may severely damage your credit rating for at least the next seven (7) years. At this point, we will no longer accept a return as settlement for the debt and will only accept payment in full.
PLEASE NOTE OUR POLICY ON CHARGEBACK
• Customer understands that AirsoftRC does not tolerate fraudulent charge backs or frivolous disputes/claims and will proceed to collect by any means necessary.
• Customer is responsible for charge back fees consisting of attorney's fees, fees for collection agencies or third party intervention if client fraudulently charges back or does not pay monies owed.
• If Customer charges back fraudulently, client will owe charge back fees plus amount owed.
• Company will report any outstanding balances to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, Trans Union.) as a delinquent collection account.
• Company will have the incident reported to anti-fraud databases, which will attempt to prevent any further purchases on the Internet.
These terms applied to all sales made from our website, email, phone, or fax. If you do not agree to our terms, please do not make the order.
We reserve the right to amend this policy without further notification(s)